Website Redesign | Ongoing SEO | Facebook Paid Advertising | Google Ads Campaign | Email Marketing | Editorial Calendar | Custom Graphics.
ProCool Heating & Air, a TX licensed startup HVAC Company wanted to increase their business. Their existing website needed a lot of attention and had no search engine rankings. One main problem with the site was that it had little to no call-to-action statements and they received only a small amount of leads. Additionally, the company had neither online presence nor social media presence.
There was no branding properly defined across the different channels, the existing website was lacking of good quality content, it contained duplicated content on multiple pages and was not capturing any leads, therefore, minor updates alone would
not be enough to give the site a professional look. Additional copy would be needed in addition to reorganizing and optimizing the content that was already present on the website site at that time.
BallyhooPro performed a major redesign to the existing website for ProCool Heating & Air and implemented the process of branding the company by designing new marketing material that reflected the brand.
We started by creating new content and performed on page SEO, repositioned existing content, optimized layout on all pages, each containing content with a strong call-to-action message. Incorporated a contact form on the homepage, created a Recent Projects page to showcase their work.
After the website was improved, a Google Ads campaign was implemented to promote new equipment installation service. We created three campaigns each ran two ads, all targeted to selling new HVAC equipment. Improved Facebook page and focused marketing strategy posting daily contend, launched one paid and & boosted targeted posts.
We implement online marketing strategies on a daily basis to continue growing brand exposure and generate new leads.
During the initial period of 6 months:
- AdWords campaign ran for the first two months and sales increased about 2%
- Website visitor count increased 95.25%
- Page views increase consistently each month by about 50%
- Bounce rate was reduced 35%
- Goal conversion rate have been steady between 30 – 40% Month of March went up to 50.36%
- Facebook company page increased their followers from 35 to 563 and continues to grow.
- Sales increased about 50% as a result of paid Facebook ads and boosted posts. Resulting in a positive ROI
- ProCool Heating & Air was serving only the Houston area and they have expanded to Dallas.
- The initial marketing strategy was for three months and the client decide to extend the service indefinitely.